Thursday, August 14, 2008

Padded Envelope w/ Audio Tape and Digital Photo Card - August 5th, 2008

Hey, Guys!

I hope you get a kick out of this tape. I know my host kids and I had fun making it!

Here is my first photo memory card. I don't really remember what's on it, and my camera has no batteries as of this morning otherwise I would have written out descriptions. 

Please post all the photos on facebook. (You can also view these pictures on the following website: http://gallery.mac.com/docslack )

When I use the internet next I'll add captions. If you see any particularly good pictures will you print them off as 8.5x11?  I can use them to decorate my house when I get on post. (You can print them in Black and White if it's easier.) Can you also make prints at Walgreens of the pictures of me posing with people (so I can give copies to my host family).

Put any prints in ziplock bags before mailing in case of rain.

Thanks!

I love you

Jessica

No comments: