Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update / Revision of my Mailing Address - I have a Cell Phone now

Hi, everybody!

We have been advised that some mail to Niger ends up going to NIGERIA by mistake, so please modify my mailing address to read: "Republique du Niger" instead of just "Niger". 

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that has sent a letter, card or package! You have NO IDEA how much getting mail boosts my morale!

I also now have a cell phone that I can receive call on. The number is: 011-227-96-349557     The least expensive way to call is to get an international ATT phone card from Target or Wal-Mart. It lets you call for about 50¢ a minute. Keep in mind that Niger is five hours ahead of Ohio - so if you call at 5:00 pm it will be 10:00 pm in Niger.

Thanks for all the support and good thoughts!

Love,

Jessica

Air Mail    -    Par Avion
    Jessica Slack PCV
    Corps de la Paix
    B.P. 10537
    Niamey,  Republique du Niger

1 comment:

Martin Yip said...

thanks for the remark on the address